Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week in Review

This past week has been really hectic for me.. I have not had a computer at my house so I have felt really lonely. Isn't it funny how technology pretty much runs our lives now?

I have had really bad insomnia lately so I have been taking advantage of every bit of sleep time I can get. I talked to my dr on Thursday and she gave me free 7 day trial for Ambien CR to see if that helps. I had to have a prescription from her to say to give it to me. So I went to Walmart to get it filled and the stupid people there took over an hour to give me a free trial. But I guess there were other people there that were quoted 30 minutes for their prescription and they still hadn't got it in 2 hours. So the managers were called and even then the pharmacist was really rude to us about it. I was ready to tell the pharmacist that I am going on about 5 days of no sleep, you do NOT wanna mess with me! But I just "peacefully" gave the managers my information and once I got my prescription went home and enjoyed my undisturbed night! :) I just didn't understand why it took that long to give me a free trial!!

I came down to Orangeville today. I really needed to get away from SLC! I bought new tires for my car (after having the car for 2 years I deseperately needed them). I dropped the car off at Castle Service in Huntington because my dad was working there today and I drove the truck home. When I got home, my mom was just starting to make the family recipe of chili sauce! We make this every year! This year was just different though, there wasn't a BYU game on to listen to. The first year in MANY years that I don't remember having a game on. It was really quiet! So me and my mom sat there stirring the chili sauce everytime we walked past the kitchen all day. It literally takes all day to make it and we only got 11 1/2 jars out of it! But it is WELL worth it! (and don't worry, I made sure every ingredient was put in this year)

Work has just been really busy! We are getting soo many people wanting testing done we can't keep up with samples anymore. It is getting close to the end of the year so deductibles are met. It always gets really busy closer to the end of the year, but this year samples are REALLY coming in. I think that the tests are really being known to patients and doctors are really encouraging people to get testing done.

Fall is officially here! I love this time of year. It is football season and it is time for my birthday! I can't believe that September is almost over! October is a busy month for our family, we have 3 family birthdays (mine, Kayden and Koy) and then not to mention my own cousins and my own Aunt Linda!

There is my week in review.. I will also be posting from Tammy's journaling topics that she has started.. I will be doing these more frequent (like when she posts them) when my computer gets revived.

No comments: