Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Movies an FHE

Tammy's question yesterday was List your best three movies you have seen this year or would like to see? (If you have more than three you may add them!)

I saw 27 Dresses in the theatre and I just LOVED it! I also saw BEE MOVIE. Me and my parents took Lexi, Kayden and Morgan right before Christmas time (when we had the Labrum christmas party) we all stayed in a hotel and went to a movie (Barrett and Chantel took Max and Koy). It was a lot of fun. Then the next morning we went to breakfast at Denny's. All the kids had to get the ROCKET cups. I don't really go out and watch movies. I wait for them to come out and video THEN if time comes, I go and rent them... I wish I had more friends up here in SLC that would go out and do things with me like that.

Tammy, I don't do anything for FHE. I am not in an FHE group. They have skipped over my name when they assign groups. So i don't want to just show up at some random house. I came home today and watched tv! I really wanted to go out to dinner but I had no one to go out to dinner with. I'm glad that you guys had fun down in Lehi at the Mascot Bowl. That sounds fun! The NFL team in AZ is the Cardinals. That's the team that Aaron Francisco plays for.

Don't look at the time when I wrote this! :) I woke up and I couldn't fall back to sleep but I got about 5-6 hours of sleep already! So it's not bad! I'm ready to lay down again and get a little more sleep..

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Don't you hate it when you can't sleep, and the computer is the first place you go? I have that same problem. I'm always blogging and checking others blogs. It's almost an addiction. I guess it's just some crazy curiosity? Who knows?

nancy said...

In response to Terrence, its like you get mad when there is no update from other people.

I am sorry you don't have a lot of friends up there. It is hard to go with no friends. I wish I had a way to help you met new people. I am glad you liked 27 dresses. I loved that show as well

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing. I thought it was the cardinals, but it just sounded wrong. I was listening to Sports Beat the other night and they talked about Aaron Francisco and what he did during the game.

You should ask the Relief Society President what group you can go to. They may not think you are interested.