Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun Game

I found a fun game today. I've seen this on a couple people's blogs and I just had to post it!Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Can't wait to see what memories you have of me!

4 comments:

nancy said...

I have lots The time you help Tyler for the first time. He was several months old and you were holding him and you asked for a pillow cause he was to light.

The time you hit a bus.
The time we were with you to try on prom dresses and we picked a size three and forgot to unzip it and it still went on.

Grandma Labrum said...

Too many. Can't pick one, five, or ten. How about the day you were born? Or the five days you spent in the hospital when you were 6 weeks old. You had to be plugged into a monitor for many months to check your breathing. You were known as "the bionic baby" at that time. (Technology was new way back then.) You slept on an inclined board like a saddle to keep you from getting fluid in your lungs. And then the time......and then the time....and then the time.....

Monsen3 said...

I have alot.. how about jr. prom? that was fun huh? lol All our stupid fights. I am so glad I never have to go back to high school.

Nicky said...

Oh yeah, prom was the best. Brandon and Josh wanted to make sure we always remembered them doing the Urkel dance in the middle of the dance floor on OUR Jr.Prom!