Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My vent session

I am debating about deleting this blog because I have found many people that I have gone to high school with and I LOVE to read about what is going on with them and their families they do not feel the same way and could care less about others. I know I am not married or have kids, I know my life may not be as interesting but I do have things going on in my life too. I have a thing called sitemeter on my blog and I can track who comes and looks at my blog. VERY few people comment on my blog. Sometimes my own family doesn't even comment on my blog. My family means so much to me. They are the ones I can always lean to no matter what. I have commented how many times the past few days and nothing. I know they are busy but if they post, I know it took time out of their daily schedule so I want them to know that read it and I acknowledge that. Sorry, I have just been having a lot of bottled emotions lately. I know while I was in school, I felt like I had no friends. I had to change friends pretty much yearly because for some reason after every year I didn't "fit in" with that previous years group of friends. I have been dealing with this my entire life. There are VERY FEW people who I have been able to call TRUE friends or even FRIENDS. To be honest, I don't know if I would EVER go back to high school if I had to because some people made my life a living hell there. I tried to hide it as well as I could. I am trying to make my life the best it can be right now. The Lord knows what he's doing. Maybe All my life I have been living like that. I remember in Elementary that before I could ride bikes to school with certain "friends" I had to call them everything morning and ask and then THEY had to call each other to see if it was ok. There were so many times that I was told no I couldn't ride bikes to school with them and I had to ride alone. In Jr. High getting on the bus to ride over to Ferron to SRJH, nobody wanted to sit with me. I was so glad that Jr High was over. In High School, I drove myself to school. I parked over by the seminary building. I parked right by Jessie Lloyd. Everyday she would say Hi to me going in. But I knew if she had certain "friends" with her, they wouldn't talk to me because I wasn't "cool" enough. This explains a lot of my anger towards people. This is why I don't really like seeing a bunch of people from high school. I'm not saying I didn't have any friends... I had friends.. There were a few in high school that I am actually still close to. I have gone through a lot the past 8 years since graduation. More then ANYONE will ever know. Even my best friends don't know everything. It is getting harder and harder to trust people because of things that have happened to me. But I come on here to see how people are doing and I leave comments on their blog just to say hi and just to show them that hey, someone from back home is thinking of me, or someone is wondering how i am. I'm not asking for a big TO DO about making all these comments on my blog... you could just be civil... like every once in a while POST something.. i don't like reading on others blogs about me that you got their blog from my blog.. but you don't even have the decency (sp?) to even say hi to me on my own blog.. that hurts more then you'll ever know!

I think I am done venting... because my eyes hurt and my head hurt and i am ready to start crying. I really just want friends who care. And if I was rude back in school, I am sorry. I am just a reserved person.. don't really open up. That's why i'm trying to open up on my blog so people can see the REAL, TRUE Nicky.. I'm not that bad of person people might think I am!

11 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

Sorry I don't respond all the time. I guess I need to take more time each day. I hope today you feel better about things. I know how you feel about people that seem to not care. I think most people go through the same feelings, especially when things seem to be on the down side. I don't know anyone who thinks you are a bad person. It is just sometimes difficult to know what to say to cheer you up. I guess just being there should be enough, but it isn't always so. We will try to do better.

Unknown said...

I am sorry as well, I need to be better at responding. If anyone thinks your a bad person, they don't know you very well. You are one of the kindest, most sweet people there are. I hope things start to look a little better for you.

Monsen3 said...

Hey! Sorry, but I don't usually comment on anyones blog. Once in a while I do but only if I relate to it. I know you comment on my blog but you are one of only a few. My sister in law(s) are pretty good about it. But yes I will try harder.

Monsen3 said...

how do you add a sitemeter to your blog, i would like to see who reads my blog.

nancy said...

I comment when I am not lazy. I am lazy. I havn't comment on the last 2 cause I haven't read all of it. I do come and read them in spurts. I will try harder.

Call me if you need to. We are home afer 1 today and I don't work.

Scottie and Tasha said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad day! Seriously call me- we could totally get together on your lunch break or really just about any night! I also cook DELICIOUS eggs which I know you like right now :) so let me know when/where!

Tammy said...

I will record Oprah for you today and you can come and watch it sometime. I work tonight through Friday night and then I am off on Saturday I think (I am so messed up on my schedule it is crazy!)I was suppose to have Thursday off but I am going to work it since I took last night off.

The Barton's said...

I have to laugh...You are only going to be 26! I am older than you and Garrett! Thanks for clearing up the age issue! How funny! I guess I am totally showing my age huh?!? HA HA

The Barton's said...

So, I am embarassed that you caught me on my blog. Thanks for reading that whole sagga. I truely care about you. You were the first one to comment on my blog and to actually follow my blog on a regular basis. Let's be honest...You have a great love for people and are always so sweet to care about others feelings. You are a huge example of love! I always thought you had a TON of friends! Ya know when I got marriend...I can count on one hand how many "so called" High school friends came to my wedding. True friends they turned out to be huh? So I feel your pain on that one! But I sure love ya Nick! You are great and have a wonderful fam!
Love your guts!
Katie

The Ungermans said...

Oh poor Kayden:( He will start to love it I am sure! I am sorry you had a bad day, I hate those! I am awful at commenting on other peoples blogs. I know I need to be better, because I love reading other people's comments haha!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Ok now I feel HORRIBLE for never commenting! :(
Like Nancy said, I'm just lazy!
I hope you're having a better day? Don't let this blogger world get you down! You don't need those people anyway!