Friday, August 1, 2008

I got the hint mom!

I know it has been a while since I posted last, thanks for rubbing it in mom! :) I can't sleep so I thought I would come and post.

Everything with the knee came back just normal. The MRI didn't show any tears or anything so Dr Hansen gave me another cortisone shot. It will still hurt every once in a while but not NEARLY as bad as it did. I go back to him on Monday for a follow-up.

I went to the zoo with mom, dad and the grandkids (minus my TyTy)on Friday. Walking around that place would give anyone a good workout! It was so fun and the kids really loved it. When Morgan saw me she ran right up to me and jumped in my arms and said "NICKY! I love you!!" Max on the other hand... I had to stay arm length away or else he would start laughing because he know I would maul him with my kisses. The kids all had their animals that they wanted to see (sometimes twice). That night, we ate at Chuck-E-Cheese "where a kid can be a kid" (i was singing that) They had really tight security there. The child got a stamp with the parent they came in with and they had to go out with that parent. But it was a stamp that was a black light stamp, the kids thought that was pretty cool.

Saturday I went swimming at Tammy's pool. Then that night I started feeling really sick. So after swimming, I just went home and slept.

Sunday I woke up with a HUGE migraine so I thought sleeping it off might do the trick. NOPE!!! I started getting a really high fever. Tammy and Lexi took me to U of U urgent care and ran I swear every test possible. NOTHING! They thought I had a kidney infection so they were going to give me an IV antibiotic there BUT, they couldn't get a vein so I got a shot for the migraine and nausea and shotS for the antibiotics. I was a human pin cushion. I had 10 needle pricks that day.

Tuesday I STILL didn't feel anybetter so I called the Family Practice I usually go to and they got me in. I did UA and more blood. blood came back fine but elevated liver numbers. So I'm supposed to go back next week to have them check it again. He ordered abdomenal ultrasound on the liver and I did that today.

Last night I ended up in the ER. SOOO dehyrated. and the Dehyration made me have a huge migraine. Took more blood and urine. No kidney infection but VERY high liver numbers. I have been really scared. I haveb't done anything to do anything to damage my liver.

I am getting tired now.. I will write more tomorrow!

No comments: