Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blood test results

I finally got the EBV test result back.. I called the dr yesterday, the test results were there BUT the dr wasn't there to "read" them so I had to call today to have him call me back. AAARRRGGGHHH, I think dr's can be frustrating! :) (yes I say that and my brother is a dr) I don't understand if the results were there why someone else couldn't read them! THEN, the office closes and nobody calls.. So I bugged them because I wanted these results! The EBV results came back as negative. It showed that I have had the virus before (which is true) but not recently. And I guess he had tested stomach acid (I don't know exactly) and that came back normal. I was in a lot of pain yesterday when I got home from work. The pain was right below my sternum, where it always has been. I was doubled over in pain last night (also crying). I let the dr know that it has been pretty bad today also, so I will be going back to the dr tomorrow. So I will let you know what he says about THAT!

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

Think back to what you had eaten about 1-2 hours before. I used to get pains there when my ulcer acted up. Maybe you need to avoid some foods.