Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pictures

Last time when I was home, I saw this whole field of blue flowers on the way up to Grassy Lake. The first thing that came to my head was "BLUE FLOWERS RED THORNS! This wouldn't be so hard if I wasn't colorblind!" So I had to take a picture! (For those of you who don't know, it's from Shrek)
Here are a few pics that I finally downloaded from my camera!


Just a picture of Grassy Lake. Isn't it so pretty? We left right before that rain cloud got there. PERFECT TIMING HUH MOM!?!? Going down the dug-way with that rain was so scary!

A big blow-up of Tim McGraw! Isn't he SOO good-looking? :)

7 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

Good looking indeed! Sorry about all you medical problems. I can't imagine how frustrating that can be! hopefully they figure out what is wrong real soon!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Where is Grassy Lake I've never heard of it??? (Hopefully it isn't in Emery County or else I'll feel like a nerd :) Glad you had some fun!

Nicky said...

Tasha, to answer your question... it is above Joe's Valley... :) in Emery County! :) But I will give you some slack, it is not over by Ferron! there are other lakes besides Millsite.. like grassy, pete's hole, potters pond, mary's lake... :)

The Ungermans said...

Nicky, Thanks for visiting our blog! I had no clue who you were (lol) So I had Clark read it and right away he was like... That's gotta be Tammy's sister Nicky it sounds just like her! I thought that was pretty funny!

The Ungermans said...

lol, that is so funny about Kayden! I absolutely love that little boy, I am sooo sad he wont be in my class next year. I remember he used to tell me " I love you schaly, your so cute" he was the little boy who you could never get mad at him for doing something bad. He would just look at you and say im sorry lol.

Scottie and Tasha said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe that. Sometimes I really wonder what I did in Emery County j/k! Thanks for the update :) I want to go there sometime it looks like a ton of fun!

The Ungermans said...

Yes, I did mean to write Nancy she came to our blog and left us a cute little comment. Thats okay though, it has been fun talking to you as well. How do you know Clark?