Saturday, August 2, 2008

Case of the BLAHS

Sorry, I got really tired all of a sudden last night.

So this whole week, I have been suffering with fever, migraine and unknown pain. It is so strange that none of the dr's can explain where the infection is coming from. When I went to the ER, the dr there circled the elevated levels of the liver that were EXTREMELY high (like triple what they should be) but then sent me home. I was alone and they had given me pain meds so I said "ok" and went home. But, I would think that would or SHOULD have kept me to do more investigation on WHY they are elevated. Because when you see a number that is supposed to be between 50-136 and it was 343, to me that really makes me start to question. I wanna know why they sent me home.

I have been feeling better today. I have either had no fever or just a low grade fever but I have had really bad sharp pains. So I am going to see how I do throughout the night.

Well, that's the excitement of my week.. :)

No comments: