Saturday, August 23, 2008

Idiot! (as Napoleon would say)

I don't know why, but changing my blog just took me like 2 hours and it had step by step and I STILL couldn't follow what it said/meant. I even tried calling my mom and my sister to walk me through it, thank goodness they weren't home because I would never hear the end of it.

I was able to rent out the other 2 rooms in the duplex today. It went a lot better this time then it has in the past. I posted the ad online on Thursday and people started contacting me right away. It really helped that it was so close to school starting and having empty rooms. PLUS, the house in a really convenient location.

Myriad Data Entry has changed our schedules once again! But this time, I think it might be ok! Everyone is on the same schedule and no more late Fridays or working weekends!! YAY!! So, my new schedule is 9:15 to 6 Monday-Friday. We have to follow that Fed-Ex truck, so I can't say I have all holidays off because Fed-Ex comes on some holidays. But it isn't bad now that Tammy and Josh are up here because that means I have family up here! :)

I babysat Kayden and Koy this morning for Tammy while she went on her interview. You can read about it here. I am so glad to have them close. Koy had climbed into his chair at the table, so when I walked into the house he was ready for me to get him out. Hearing him say my name and get all excited to see me just makes my day! He can't say my name right so it is even better hearing it "KICKY!" That kid never stops running. I had to have him sit on my lap because he was hitting the dog and I had his blanket and that made him fall asleep. I'm just so glad they are here!

I will let you guys know after my consult on Monday what is going on!

No comments: