Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!! I went to Tammy's for Thanksgiving Dinner then headed down to Orangeville after. It was just a nice dinner with the Gales and mom and dad. Lexi made the little place settings, it was all really nice!

We took the 3 kids down to mom and dads because Tammy and Josh had to work. Friday we took the kids down to moms classroom for a bit to watercolor because the "appointments" started for December. Saturday we had to find another way to get them out of the house so we had to tell them we should go to the playground! Good thing the appointments weren't long. The kids did really good away from mom and dad for a few days but come Sunday you could tell they were ready for mom and dad!

I have officially shown my clutziness--AGAIN! I fell at mom and dads and sprained my ankle. That crack in the sidewalk got me and I fell. I thought for sure I had broken my ankle cuz I heard a snap when I fell but I ended up getting an xray on it today and it was just sprained.

Well, back to work.. We didn't have much work to do today.. We are actually done 4 hours early today.. So now I get to go home! I will work on getting everyones christmas out (and bought) :)

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Watch where you are going! :) I hope your ankle is feeling better!

Nicky said...

I know I am the biggest clutz!!

Scottie and Tasha said...

How's the ankle doing today? I fall down all the time too :) We still need to get together since we couldn't on your birthday! I'm already making gingerbread cookies, english toffee, and turtles :) Come over and play with us! You know the number!