Monday, December 29, 2008

You've had a birthday, shout WOORAY!!

That's right, it's another birthday!! It's for MAXWELL!!! My little buddy turns 3 today! I can't believe he turns 3. I hope he has a good birthday!


Maxwell went from THIS....


to THIS....

Happy Birthday Maxwell! I love you! You always make me smile. You love to be around Grandma and Grandpa. You remind me soo much of your daddy. I love how you just laugh and laugh whenever you see me because you know what's going to happen! I love kissing you so hard that you can't control yourself! :) We love having you be part of the family! I miss you so much!

2 comments:

nancy said...

yay a max day. I have his present ready to send. Man I feel like a slacker... it will get there!!

Love ya max

Chantel said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. We used your gift cards to go in on a bike for him. He hasn't gotten off of it much today. He even asked if it could come in his room tonight :) Um, no.