Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh the weather outside is FRIGHTFUL!!!!

It is sooo cold outside! Yesterday a big storm made it into the SLC valley. I sat there at my desk at work and watched it roll in. The snow came down and it didn't seem to let up ALL day! We would watch out the window at the cars going down the road and they would just slide. One car actually slid into a parked car because it was turning into ice. I was so worried about driving home. I knew I had good tires but some people just don't know to drive in the snow. The poor maintenance guys were blowing the snow off the sidewalks all day and I kept thinking about my dad and how he does it everytime it snows.

It has been snowing on and off today but not much. But it has been really cold. I was able to finish all my christmas shopping today. I didn't have much left. AND, I got it all wrapped and it is under my tree now waiting for christmas. I hope that Tyler, Morgan and Max got their christmas gifts. I thought I sent them off in plenty of time.

I hope everyone has been able to stay nice and warm! I have been wanting to take pictures of all the snow, but it has been way to cold! :) I can't stand the cold!

Merry Christmas! I will talk to you guys this week!

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

It has been awful! I am dying with all this snow and cold. I wish it would at least melt off of the roads. It's so hard during the holidays when you want to travel but know that the roads aren't very safe, Hope you have a great Christmas!

nancy said...

HAHA.. it was so nice today. Miss Tuesdee and her fab family took our picture today and we DIDN"T WEAR COATS LOL hahahahaha