Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Tag

I was tagged by my sister Nancy.. It totally surprised me that she did this because growing up she was the one that was totally NOT into Christmas! But once she had Tyler, that has totally changed! :) Yes Nancy, you know you were a complete Scrouge! :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I do both. But I LOVE wrapping gifts!

2. Real tree or Artificial? I have the artificial with a pine candle. But growing up we had both.

3. When do you put up the tree? I have all intentions to put it up this next upcoming weekend! I already have the pine candle going!

4. When do you take the tree down?The weekend around New Years!

5. Do you like eggnog? It's alright

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got a lot of good gifts but I don't remember a favorite.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents! When you ask them what they could use, they always say "nothing"

8. Easiest person to buy for? nieces and nephews, lol or when the family drew names, I always had Josh! He was easy.. give him a package of socks and he was happy! :)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? My parents let me have their old one that we had growing up, Tammy borrowed it when she was living in Saratoga Springs and I'm not sure where it is now.. So if you know where it is.. let me know!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't take pictures of myself and send them out to friends and family.. but I have bought cards and sent them out to friends and I do email a christmas letter to friends

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Uncle Kenny rocked at getting us dumb stuff. I don't know of a "stupid" or worst gift ever. DITTO!!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Night They Saved Christmas...

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December! LOL

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My moms cheese ball, Aunt Ruanne's Oreo Cookies, Clam Dip

16. Lights on the tree? White.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
Bishop Sharp singing the inn keeper (always!) Where are you christmas, Christmas Shoes

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we did both when I was younger. We would spend Christmas Eve with the Wares but I do remember 1 christmas driving home from Logan and getting to Grandpa's late.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel..

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? We always did Grandma and Grandpa's present on Christmas Eve (they were always pj's) and then we came home and we did mom and dads.. remember when we thought our reading pillows were lions. lol

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? people get so MEAN!!

23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? My tree is purple and silver (thank you Tammy!) growing up my parents had peach and blue.. it was SOOO pretty AND they had the icicles that topped off the tree.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My family!

26.My most wanted gift? My family!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I tag:
Bridi
Jaley
Jenn Sitterud
Katie Barton
Natty McKnight
Mandy Gibbons
Rachel Tomsick
Kim Tomsick

4 comments:

Tammy said...

The nativity scene is at the storage unit at mom and dad's.

Rachel said...

fun tag! I LOVE Christmas!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Love this tag! I'm excited to do it!
Give me a week or so to do this. Once I go private, I'm all over it!

J&J said...

I love it! I'm going to get to it!!