Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



"I'm going to tell you one more time. Sing anything you want. White Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. But no more Jingle Bells!"

Last year, I got this movie for Christmas from Barrett and Chantel. They were WONDERFUL and got it copied to DVD for me. I have watched it a few times this season already! This movie is sooo old, I don't know if very many people know about it. But we have watched it ever since I could remember. I was looking it up on the internet today, and I found out that David is one of the dr's on ER now (Dr Archie Morris).. WOW! The things you learn! :)

The snow is falling once again here in SLC! It's going to be a white Christmas!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I can't find my movie for this. I will have to look and see if we can find it. It is my favorite in the whole wide world