Sunday, October 26, 2008

They say it's your birthday!!!

ok, well.. its really MY birthday! Happy birthday to me!!! I have the best family ever!! You can read the different posts they put on their pages. Mom, Chantel, and Nancy.. Yes, Tammy had to work this morning so nothing on hers.. Everyone always says that they can't tell the Labrum girls apart, but I didn't know that even my own sister (Nancy) couldn't, so the picture that I saw when I pulled it up was a picture of Tammy! :) Thanks so much for the posts everyone, I really needed it! My birthday is known for being cursed or whatever, so if you can surpass by birthday you can live another year! Yesterday we were with the Labrum family for my cousin Kandis' bridal shower (which she got married the beginning of Oct and we are NOW getting to it). My parents then took me shopping and got me a new outfit from Old Navy. Thanks again mom and dad! You are the greatest! And, I can't forget my dad got my car inspected! :) I was supposed to go hang out with some friends but they all ditched out on me, so of course like it is every year (it's becoming a usual tradation) I am by myself. So I am just going to STOP planning anything..

Once again, I just wanted to tell my family thanks and how great you guys are. I love you all so much! AND, I wanted to tell Aunt Linda and Donna that I got the cards and the chocolate in the mail (the chocolate was GREAT!) :)

ALSO, tell my friend Alissa Jacobson happy birthday. Hers was Friday. We have always had wars who can call each other first to say happy birthday. I left a voicemail on her phone and she called back and tried to beat me at saying happy birthday but it didn't work! :) She has been my best friend since we were little, we lived together while living at snow.

7 comments:

Monsen3 said...

Hope you have a great day! Happy Birthday!!!

The Ungermans said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The Ungermans said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Terrence and Laura said...

Happy Happy birthday!...yesterday!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Nicky! A few days late...

The Barton's said...

Happy Birth to you!!! Hope you had a great day! Sounds like your fam stepped up and did some nice things. I have been out of the blogging scene for a while now and just getting back into things. Just thought I would check on you! Hope things are going good for you!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Did you get my voicemail? I called you on Sunday (I didn't get your email Saturday night with the correct number- hence the call on Sunday!) and I even baked a tasty cake! Call me and you can sitll have some, it's not as fresh as it was on Sunday but it's still pretty good if I do say so myself!