Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kayden



Happy Birthday lil man! I can't believe you are 4. You have had to go through so much in your life and you are my hero. Kayden has always been my lil buddy. I know that if there was a choice, he would go to Grandpa first. He was the first grandson born. He was born with hypoplastic kidneys. He ended up getting a kidney transplant 1 month after his 2 year birthday. I love how he loves to ask for his pink milk. He is SLOWLY eating. He loves Optimus Prime Transformer, Ironman, Spiderman, Star Wars "YODO", and most of all his BYU FOOTBALL. He is such an easy going kid. He will sit down and play with his toys for hours. He has had to go through so much in his short life, I will never be able to comprehend how much he or Tammy goes through on a daily basis. I love you so much Kayden! I love when you will come and tell me (and everyone else) that you love me the mostest. I love that you tell Grandpa that he is your bestest buddy. I know that really makes Grandpa happy. You are such a good brother to Koy and Lexi. I hope you have fun at Kidney Clinic today. The drs and nurses there are pretty much part of the family now. If it wasn't for them, you probably wouldn't be who you are today! I hope you have a good birthday! I love you Kayden!! You will always be my hero just like that day we went to see the BYU football team last year.. If you want to learn more about what Kayden has had to go through, you can check out Tammy's blog here

2 comments:

The Ungermans said...

You are such a good aunt, to post this! He is such a special little boy. I love the BYU picture!!! He brough the DVD to school right after it happened and it was so sweet!

Leslie said...

Hey Nicky--I had added you and Tausha Behling on my blog but for some reason they aren't the links aren't there anymore. I just noticed when I tried to find your blog that it wasn't there. Anyway, I added you again...hope that's o.k...