Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time to grow up?

I was talking to Kayden and Koy yesterday about what they want for their birthdays (Koy's is the 10th and Kayden is the 13th). Koy just mumbles so I was trying to get him to say Spiderman. Then Kayden said "UM, Star Wars, Spiderman, and Optimus Prime" I said but what if you can only get 1 thing from Aunt Nicky, what would want? He sat there on the couch and said "well, I want my aunt nicky!" I said ok, I can do that!" then I asked the boys how old they were going to be. I'm trying to get Koy to say 2, but then he said 3,4,5. So at least he is starting to count! :) Then Kayden said 4 so he is right! I told Kayden, did you know that I am having a birthday! Guess how old I will be! I will be 26! Lexi said, so right now you are 25. I was holding Kayden and he said So when it's your bithday you gotta go grow up! I was laughing so hard. There's an age limit on when you have to grow up? I can't believe my little buddies are going to be 2 and 4.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am WAY behind if you have to grow up at 26 :) Maybe next year?

Scottie and Tasha said...

Maybe we can put off growing up until we turn.... say 60? :)

I'm excited we're getting together! We ought to since we are so close! I can't wait to start baking :)

The Barton's said...

How cute of them! Never grow up! life isn't fun if you can't be immature at it! Hope you are doing well. It has been a crazy weekend and starting to be a crazy week. I will e-mail you soon though! Would love to catch up more!

Adri and Cory said...

Hey Happy birthday! You are so lucky! I love October, I always wished my birthday was in October. I have 2 bro-in laws that birthdays are both the 31st. I say no limit on growing up....I never want to grow up!