Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday.. Aunt Linda

YES, it's another birthday! We all love Aunt Linda! It is my moms sister! She is always so thoughtful. I can't remember a birthday going by that I have not a birthday card and a phone call from her. She now sends us our own little chocolate bar with a homemade wrapper for our birthday. Every christmas we couldn't wait to get our phone call from Aunt Linda to tell her what we got from Santa. I remember one year Aunt Linda made us each a teddy bear for Christmas and each one was different. Growing up we all couldn't wait to see Aunt Linda visiting Grandpa Rue. She is SOO thoughtful of others! I hope you have a good birthday! I love you Aunt LINA!!!

1 comment:

The Barton's said...

Hey Nick!
Just thought I would check in on ya?!? How are you doing? You are so thoughtful with your blogging! I'm sorry I haven't e-mailed you yet...Been kinda crazy at my house! Just thought I would see what is up?!?