Thursday, October 16, 2008

ER Final Season

This final season of ER is making me look like a big bawl baby! The first episode Dr Pratt died. I cried like a big babby! I know it is the final season so they have to get rid of everyone, but killing him off on the first episode.. NOT COOL!!!

THEN, the episode tonight... Abby leaves. Last season her and Dr Kovac were talking about getting a new beginning. But it actually happened. And to see Abby dance with Frank before she left. Oh, that was tender! Once again, I cried, like a baby! Abby is one that has been on the show for a long time!

I love ER! I am so sad to see it end! So this is the last season and so far, Dr Abby Lockhart and Dr Gregg Pratt are gone.. Who else is going to be leaving? :(



I know this is a random post... I just wanted to post something fun! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Nicky said...

this post sure did bring me views from all over! I checked my sitemeter and i had views from like China, Philippines, Spain, Mexico... WOW!!!

The Robinson's said...

Ok so I at least have something to blame my boob fest on. Pregnancy, anyway it was a very sad first two episodes. I hope its not like this all season.

Adri and Cory said...

I have tried to watch it but I keep missing episodes so I am clueless about who is dating who and who is fighting with who...?