Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Koy



Happy Birthday to my big boy Koy! The youngest of the Labrum clan is 2! What can I say about Koy?!? He has always been my little shadow since I can remember. I can get him to do anything and everything! I have taught him MANY dance moves (raise the roof) and MANY little sayings ("GOT IT!" whenever I tell him you got it?) I love walking into their apartment and hearing his little voice get so excited and him just yell "NICKY!" He is such an active little boy and always on the move, always has been since he was little. He loves to do anything outside and he loves to play with Kayden! I have taught Koy to blame EVERYTHING on Grandpa! :) Koy is such a happy little guy (unless he doesn't get his own way) and I love him so much! Happy birthday Koy! I love this picture of Koy! It was taken at Orangeville Days. He was sitting in front of the old man band eating his food. He was the little groupie! :)

2 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

He was watching those men playing guitars so intently! Everyone got a kick out of him! What a cutie.

J&J said...

You are such a great aunt!! Sounds like you have lots of fun with them! And about Jess he is going to school up in Logan and he loves it!They have a little girl Kate who is almost 2!!