Sunday, November 2, 2008

Eight Things Tag

I got this Tag from Tammy

Eight things I'm passionate about:
1. Organ Donation!!!!
2. Prematurity
3. The Gospel
4. My family
5. My family
6. my nieces and nephews
7. My family

Eight words or phrases I use all the time:
1. I can't read what this dr put!!!
2. ANOTHER meeting!
3. this sucks
4. how does this house get so dirty?
5. who is eating all my food
6. what are you doing tonight?
7. is it 6 yet?
8. i don't want to come to work

Eight things I want to do before I die.
1. Get married
2. Have kids
3. Own a home
4. go on a nice vacation
5. see my family be happy
6. a cruise
7.
8.

Eight things I currently want or need:
1. a vacation
2. really really good sleep
3. a million dollars
4. no more sickness
5. a new cell phone (my is not working right anymore)
6. a computer that works
7. be out of debt
8.

Eight places I want to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. DisneyWorld
3. Disney Land
4. Hawaii
5. New York City
6. Missouri (to see my brother)
7. Arizona (to see my sister!)
8. Europe

Eight favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Maccaroni Grill
3. Chili's
4. Red Lobster
5. Sizzler
6. Cafe Rio
7. Mega Wraps
8.

Eight TV shows I watch:
1. 90210 The new version
2. 90210 The old version
3. Gray's Anatomy
4. ER
5. FRIENDS
6. Dr G medical Examiner
7. CSI
8. Intervention

Eight People I tag:
1. Tasha
2. Holly
3. Katie
4. Laura
5. Jenn Sitterud
6. Leslie
7. Adri
8. Bridi

2 comments:

Monsen3 said...

WHy did you tag me??

nancy said...

I like dr g to. And I have seen intervention but it is on to late now. Like 3 am. I use to watch it when I worked late.

You can come here and you shouldn't be in debt !! Yea right.