Monday, November 3, 2008

WE HAVE A BABY!!!

Felicia had her baby tonight!! A few days past her due date but that's alright.. The lil man wasn't ready to come out I guess! :)

Kash Mclaren Nielsen was born Nov 3, 2008. He is 7 lbs 8 oz. (I don't know the exact time) His mommy is so happy he is FINALLY here!!! Daddy (Chad) has kept me updated all day with how Felicia has been feeling. I am so excited to go see them tomorrow! I told Felicia that I will spoil this baby like he is part of my family! And she said that is fine, ever since she found out she was pregnant she has said that I will be Aunt Nicky to the baby. I even tried to convince Chad to name the baby after me, but he didn't go for it.

Congrats Felicia and Chad! Can't wait to meet lil man! I know you guys will be great parents!

4 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Oh yay for her! And I know you are such a great Aunt, this will be so fun for you. I remember when Lexi was just tiny and you could talk of nothing but her. Those kiddos sure are lucky to have an Aunt like you!

Adri and Cory said...

Hey did you say that you have a sister here in Cedar or is it a sister in law?

Adri and Cory said...

I work at South Elementary and I see this lady all the time that looks alot like you. Does she have kids that would be in elementry?

The Robinson's said...

Babies are such a gift from God. Congrats.