Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Darling Daughter

I got a new blinkie on the side! Just thought I would help out my sister in law with her business. It is new and improved!!! So all you moms that read my blog that have little girls... GO TO HER BUSINESS BLOG!!!The Darling Daughter

The make ADORABLE headbands and necklaces/bracelets for little girls. So go check it out!!! Pass the message on to your friends and family.. www.thedarlingdaughter.com

They just changed the name from Kidcessories to The Darling Daughter. Same stuff just improved. My sister in law started the business while living in Kirksville, MO. She had met another med students wife and they decided to start the business. Now going on for about 4 years, they are loving it! :)

They do custom made orders or some that you just order. They have regular everyday headbands to special days (blessings, baptisms).. They have holiday headbands.. You name it, they can get it!

At least check it out and pass the website onto your friends and family!!!! :)

And their gift to you.. Directly from my SIL: "To show our gratitude, we have a special gift for you! When you place an order by November 15th, you will receive 10% off your entire purchase by entering the promotion code: 2ANNIV10 during checkout!"

2 comments:

Chantel said...

Thanks Nik you are the best!!

Scottie and Tasha said...

cool, I'm adding it to my favorites--- plus I have a sis that has 4 girls and they all need a little bling right?