Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I will just combine the post for the 2 birthdays in the 2 days!

Happy Birthday mom and dad! YAY! I hope you had a good "vacation" in Moab. I hope you took me up on the offer of the breakfast this morning. I am so glad you guys are my parents! I love you guys so much! I will try to keep my "elderly jokes" to a minimum! :) because I know it is hard on you mom! LOL but just know it is all out of love! The older you get, the older I get. Thanks for everything you guys do for me! You guys are wonderful parents, I wish I could do more to help you guys out!



Happy Birthday!!!







I know the picture is a little old, but it is all I have of the 2 of you together (I know pretty sad huh) but at least it is with all your grandkids!

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

Sorry, I didn't scroll down, thinking you couldn't possibly do two entries in a day! Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. We love you! Yep, you are getting older, but we aren't as old as dirt yet!