Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Lexi

I know your birthday was yesterday! But I got to spend the weekend with you! I hope you had a good birthday! I know you liked your birthday party! You made me an aunt! You are growing up so much! I can't believe you are 8 and you are able to be baptised! I remember the day you were born (your dad made fun of me almost all day because my shoe broke, but I remember waiting so impatiently to see my new niece). You have grown up to be such a pretty girl! You are such a big help to your parents, and Kayden and Koy just love you! I was just laughing when Kayden wanted to play with you on Saturday and you went into your room and he was sitting outside the room and he kept saying "but I want to come in!" We all love you so much!! I am here at work so I dont have a picture to put up of you, so I will do that when I get home. I love you so much! I am glad you just love your Hannah Montana stuff I got you! :)

Happy Birthday and I love you!!!

Love Aunt Nicky

No comments: