Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Tammy

Have I got my posts in for the month yet? :)

Happy birthday Tammy! You are SOOO old! You are the big 3-0! Sorry, I have to give you a hard time, because you are getting up there! :) You are such a good big sister! I know I always call you and talk to you about nothing and everything. You really have helped me out a lot and I really do love you for that! So much is happening this weekend for you, that it is probably so overwhelming for you! (I will take care of the little monster for you, and by the monster I am talking about Koy) I know I have had my share of pestering you and now I love to pester your children. But you know that it wouldn't be the same if I wasn't around! :)

I hope you have a great birthday! I will see you guys tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

Waiting for morning to come down? And leaving Grandma to watch Koy alone until Grandpa gets here in 20 minutes? Just as Tammy left the house Koy was trying to climb out the front room window, slipped, and konked his head on the window sill, breaking the two tiles on half, exposing the wood beams underneath, and leaving a great big knot on his head! All this after burning his whole hand on the curling iron which he turned on himself, getting blisters all across his fingers. So now Koy walks around with a sock taped on to his wrist, and a goose-egg. I think I will move to Australia!