Saturday, May 17, 2008

Congrats Graduate!!!

Congrats to Barrett!!! He graduates today from KCOM!!!!! YAY!!! He will be a dr!!! I just love this picture of him and his family. This shows how much they have grown since the "trek" of becoming a dr. I am so proud of him and I am proud to call him my brother. He is such a great example. I am really going to miss the Labrum family when they move! I know I give him a hard time about being a dr, but it is hard to think that people are really going to be going to him for medical advice! :) He has always been EXTREMELY smart and he has always wanted to be a dr and now he has accomplished that. Barrett, I am so proud of you. You are a great brother and I love you so much! I didn't want this day to come because now it means you guys are moving AGAIN, but be prepared, I WILL come visit :) Morgy and Maxwell need their Aunt Nicky, they told me so :)

So, once again, CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!!!! It's been a long time coming! But it's finally here. You now get that "WHITE COAT" you've always wanted! I love you Barrett!!!

2 comments:

Barrett said...

Thanks nick
That was really nice of you to say such nice things
see you later
barrett

Ashley said...

That is awesome for him and his cute family.