Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

I just wanted to tell the Mothers, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! There are so many mothers in my life. Not just my own, but the mothers of my neices and nephews. Happy mothers day to Tammy, Chantel and Nancy. You are raising great kids and because of those kids, they make my life so happy at the moment! I love hearing those kids tell Aunt Nicky that they love them and seeing them run to me. I love having my little shadow Koy having to be with me all the time. Or my little Max being so shy but I can always get him to laugh so hard by giving him kisses. I love listening to Tyler talk to me on the phone and hearing him tell me I love you with his sweet little voice. And Kayden being so upset at me and pointing at me and telling me "NO NICKY!", I can't help but laugh! I love to see my precious Morgan, she will always come and give me a hug and a kiss when she sees her Aunt Nicky. And last is Lexi! Lexi is the one that made me an Aunt. Me and her definately have our differences but I never had a little sister or brother, so I take it all out on her :). But she is such a good little helper. She always tell me how much she loves me and I have so many letters and pictures she has drawn for me telling me that she loves me. Thank you again for the mothers of those children. You are my family and I love you! Last but not least is my own mom! You have done so much for me! I am the "baby" of the family and the only one without kids. I try to help you and dad out so much. I want you guys to be able to spend time with all your kids/grandkids so I will do anything (almost anything) to help you do that. I know that you have such a hard time at Mothers Day and I wanted to be able to spend the day with you and to show you how much I love you. I hope you were able to see the love I have for you. I know I don't always show you or tell you, but I really do love you and I do appreciate everything you do for me.

Happy Mothers Day to my family who reads this! I hope you got pampered like you wanted to! :)

2 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

Thanks, Peanut! I love you, too.

Tammy said...

I got to sleep....that was great. Thanks Nicky. I know that Lexi was glad to have you at her baptism. There wern't a lot of people there and I was afraid that she would feel bad, so you being there was wonderful for her and to me. Thanks so much.