Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, MOM

Yes, it is ANOTHER birthday! This time it is moms. That's why I had to let Dad get all the glory of a birthday for a full day before Mom got the glory of a full day of a birthday!



Mom is always there for me. I know sometimes when I call, I will be on a "can I talk to dad" kick. And mom will say yes. I hope she doesn't take any offense. But she knows that then there are those times that I will be on the "can I talk to mom" kick.

I love you mom so much. I know I don't tell you enough. I know this past year has been hard for you. I know it made you so happy having all your kids together at Thanksgiving AND Christmas. That was probably the best Christmas present anyone could have given you. I know it wasn't under the best circumstances, but I know you were so proud to have all your kids together since it has been forever since that has happened.



You are so proud of all your grandkids. Each one holds a special place in your heart. You are so talented and I really am proud of that, I make sure to tell everyone at my work how talented you are! (the lady at my work is so grateful for you of sharing your cross-stitching secrets)



You and Dad are the best parents anyone could ever ask for! You guys show so much love and support. I know my friends tell me all the time that I am so spoiled by my parents, what is a girl supposed to do when her parents love her so much.. RIGHT? :)

Hope you have a great birthday. I love you!

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

Thanks, Nicky! I forgot about that picture of me and my girls. We sure have cute girls in our family, don't we? And the boys are pretty special, too. Love ya lots!