Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, DAD

Yes, it's time for another birthday! I am posting this now so it can be up for a full day for his birthday before we have ANOTHER birthday!


I just want to tell my Dad happy birthday. I love you dad. You are wonderful. You are a great support to me and the rest of the family. Growing up, you always did whatever needed to be done to make sure we got what we needed/wanted. You worked so hard and you still do. You work 2 jobs now and I never hear you complain. Dad, you always give us good advice and you are always there for us when we need you. You have been there for all of us, we have lost count how many times you have helped us move.


All the grandkids love to be with Grandpa or PAPA (as Max calls you).


You are a kid at heart when you are with them. You teach them all to fish. You take time to read them a story or play with them in the swimming pool. The 6 grandkids love their grandpa, and the 7 kids you have love their dad.



Dad, you always give us good advice and you are always there for us when we need you. You have been there for all of us, we have lost count how many times you have helped us move. You are a great dad and I love you so much! I'm so glad you're my dad. I feel I'm the luckiest girl to have you as my dad.

Happy Birthday Dad
I love you so much
Love,
Nicky ....Peanut

1 comment:

Chantel said...

He is such a GREAT guy!! Happy Birthday PAPA!!