Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What a weekend

I went and saw Avatar in 3D at the IMAX theater at Jordan Commons. It was amazing. It was a long movie, but the effects were very good. I don't know if i could see it as a regular movie after seeing it on 3D. It was 3 hours long, my butt and back could feel that it was getting long.

Saturday I woke up and I felt miserable. I had the worst bodyaches and headache. My nose and throat were starting to hurt. I knew I had caught the cold. I didn't want to do anything but lay in bed. So that's what I did. I was lazy and slept.

Sunday I did the same thing except I went to Walmart to attempt to get my Ambien and anti-depressant from Wal-mart but they decided to lose my prescription from last month. So with me not feeling well, I had Tammy with me and even Tammy got frustrated because they were not listening so I got the region manager of the pharmacy number to call her and complain.

Monday I did not feel good so I didn't go to work. I officially got hit with the cold. I felt like I was flying whenever i went to move. I was so dizzy, my nose is now stuffed up, my body aches, I'm now coughing a little. The sneezing has now started.. Not to mention, I can't sleep! I moved from couch to couch to bed all day because i couldn't get comfortable. I got food in me and all of a sudden..... My back tooth broke off.

Today I went to work still flying high as a kite, making sure I was holding onto walls when I was walking so I wouldn't fall over. Got my work done. Came home and got in the tub to get warm because I was so cold! When I get out my left eye is starting to hurt. I rubbed it.. it KILLED! I soon can't see out of it, it's all blurry and BRIGHT red. Now I have stringy infection stuff coming out of it. I think I have pink eye! What else could go wrong!!!

So Thursday I go to the dentist to Dr Jeff Johnson to get my tooth fixed. I don't know if I should go have my eye checked out (what do you think Dr Barrett) The stringy stuff is from 1 corner of the eye to the other corner of the eye and the eye hurts SOOOO bad. .. I think I'm falling apart..

There is my pity party for the week....so to make me feel better.. I made myself fudge brownies! :)

2 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

Brownies should do the trick! I bet it is pink eye, which needs medication, so if it is still bothering you, you might think of a visit to the doc. Good luck with that tooth.

nancy said...

You and Tmmy should brush your teeth more if they both keep breaking :)