Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!

I know I will probably offend someone but this is my blog. If you don't like it, then don't read it! And just remember I can delete the comments on here! :) I can't handle when people come down on me saying that I am hypocritical and selfish. There as been so much in my life that I have just come to the point as "NICKY, BE SELFISH! DO SOMETHING FOR YOU!" My family does mean a lot to me, but that doesn't mean I have to do EVERYTHING for them. I may not be married with kids, but I do have my own life. And yes, sometimes I just want to sit at home! I don't think that's too much to ask for. I am just tired of the D*R*A*M*A!!!!


Girly Drama Quote Graphics from Dollielove.com



Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

No comments: