Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

First I want to start out by saying Happy Mothers Day to my own Mother. There aren't words to express how much I love her and how much she means to me. You have always been there for me. Here are somethings about my mom on why I love her so much:
*Always there for me, even when I thought I didn't need her
*Takes care of when I've had my surgeries.
*She is a great listener and a great mom.
*Her and dad pray for all the kids daily and they are very specific in their prayers.
*She understands me when others don't.
*I love sitting on the floor in front of her and having her play with my hair. Or I will lay my head in her lap (the small lap she has hehe) and have her run her fingers through my hair.
*Most of all, I love her so much because she is my mom! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be half the person I was today!
*And MANY MANY MORE!
Happy Mothers Day MOM!! I love you!


Tammy~ You are my oldest sister. Again, no words can express how much I love and appreciate her and everything she does for me. Here are things I love about her:
*You have taught me so much
*Have 3 kids who I totally adore. I love when Koy lays down by me, he says "Icky lay down on me" and he pats his belly. I call him my snuggle muffin and he tells me he's my shadow.
*Tammy is such an unselfish mother and very grateful for her children!
*Hard worker for her family.
*Loves to do crafts when she is able to. One year she made me a scrapbook for my birthday of my nieces and nephews (which by the way you need to add Max, Tyler, and Koy)
*I know you are going through a rough time right now, just remember we're your family and we love you. Do what's best for your kids.
*I love you Tammy, you're one of my best friends. I'm glad you live only 5 minutes away!
*AND MANY MANY MORE!
Happy Mothers Tammy! I love you!


Chantel~ You are my sister in law but I don't look at you like that... You are part of the family like everyone else.. whether you like it or not.. TOUGH! :) Here are some things that I love about Chantel (and there are MANY more):
*You married my brother!
*You have stuck by him through med school and been a big support to him.
*2 adorable little kids (I HEAR they can be a little sassy, I don't believe it!:))
*You are VERY crafty and you own your business of making hair bows.
*You are a great listener. You always tell me that if I need to talk that I can call you. That really means a lot to me.
*You are very supportive to me. The time I was admitted to the hospital, I remember you and Barrett drove down from Logan to be with me. That really meant a lot.
*AND MANY MANY MORE
*I want you to know that you are part of the Labrum family... You are my sister... Not JUST my sister-in-law.
Happy Mother Day Chantel. I love you!



Nancy~ You are my older sister. I know we have had many fights throughout the years. Some are over little petty things that big sis/little sis fight over. But I think that we can both say that we have grown up. There are so many things why I love you, here are a few:
*You endeavor many trials every day with our little man Tyler
*You have 1 very special little boy name.... BUBBA! aka TYLER
*You and Dallas are doing so well down in the hot AZ sun.
*You are a great listener and from what I hear, you understand everyone! :)
*I love our daily talks and being able to talk to Tyler.
*I know we butt heads a lot, I just want people to accept me for me. And I can tell you're learning how I am.
*You try to understand my feelings but I don't think anyone truly will. And you know what I'm talking about when I say that.
*I love your support. You and Dallas are always so supportive of me and my choices.
*And MANY MANY MORE
Happy Mothers Day Nancy! I love you!

4 comments:

Chantel said...

Nick-
You are too sweet!! Thanks for thinking of all of us!

Grandma Labrum said...

Thanks so much. They should have a special day for special aunts, too. You are as much a mom to them as possible. Thanks for loving all my grandchildren the same. No one else can do that because others love their own children the most. You just love them all. They are so lucky.

nancy said...

THANKS POO POO... you are just as much a mother to my child as anyone else.. happy future mothers day to you

The Ungermans said...

Those pics are so cute! I love the one with your parents... so cute! I need you to email me, I set my blog to private and also changed the addy to csufamily.blogspot.com so i need to invite you lol. roxy_hotty@hotmail.com