Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Tammy



Yes I took the picture from your family picture and cropped it so it is JUST YOU! I had no pictures of you without a child! :) I have a good one of you after you just had Kayden, be glad I didn't post that one! :) I hope you have a good birthday. I want you to know that I think you doing the best you can for the kids. You are my oldest sister, I have to give you crap! You're a 2nd mom to me! :) Sometimes I don't like things you tell me because you're being a mom to me but I know you guys are just looking out for me. I'm glad you just live 5 minutes away from me (literally) and those kids make me so happy! I love hearing little Koy say "ICKY!" or Kayden pointing his little finger at me and saying "go away Nicky" and then Koy has to copy him. Lexi is growing up to be a beautiful young lady. Just keep doing what you're doing and you will make the right decisions. Remember what I told you the other day on the phone. I didn't say any of it to make anyone feel bad.. Just know I love you and I always will. We're family, that's what we do!

I found this quote and I liked it and thought it might fit well in our situation:

Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.

-- George Burns

2 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

There is nothing wrong with being Mom.

Tammy said...

Thanks. Glad to know that at least someone listens to me even when my kids ignore me. Especially 9 year olds who are told to clean their room and will do anything and everything to procrastinate cleaning their room. I am not really talking about anyone in that sentence whatsoever.