Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday....



I am going to DOUBLE POST... :)

Happy Birthday DAD tomorrow (May 4) You have always been there for me no matter what. you are such a good example of everything that I want in a husband. You do so much for mom. You are such a great dad, husband, friend and grandpa. I look at what you have done for the family over the years and I don't know how you do it! I know that if I ever need anything, I can always call you up and get you on your phone. Sometimes I just like to call you just to talk. You have taught me so much. I am so glad that you are my dad! I couldn't ask for anyone better. I hope you had a good weekend in St.George! The award couldn't have gone to anyone better! I love you dad!

Happy Birthday MOM on Tuesday (May 5). I look at everything you have had to go through the past few months and I don't know how you do it. But then I look at the person you are, and you are one strong person. I really admire that about you. You and Dad have always been by my side with the decisions I have made. You are a great mother, wife, friend and grandma. I have looked up to you as a mother and I know the kind of wife and mother I want to be when my time comes. I love you mom!

Happy Birthday! You guys make it so easy not to forget your birthdays! :) And I don't want to hear how Mom kept Dad up since day 1 in the hospital or vice versa :) Because when I go home, you BOTH keep me up. Now that summer is coming up, I am glad that you can go camping and fishing together and now Mom has broke out of her shell and learned the new found glory of four-wheeling or as Kayden says "FOUR-RIDING" As I was looking through my pictures, the ONLY picture I have of just you guys is when I went fishing with just the 3 of us last year. That weekend meant a lot to me. It was so much fun! Even though we almost slid off the mountain. But we were doing something we all enjoy..

I love you!

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

Thanks, peanut! And there is a reason you don't have many pictures of us............