Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Lexi



Happy Birthday Lexi! I know this is REALLY late (you are already in bed) but I just wanted to post and tell you Happy Birthday! I am so glad that I have had the chance to spend so much time with you lately. You are such a big help to me! I hope you had a good day. You were so happy because you didn't have testing today. I love watching you play with your brothers, Kayden and Koy LOVE spending time with you. You have such a special bond with them. You can get them to do ANYTHING! You are so special! You are growing up so much, I hope you know how much you are loved by so many people. I am glad I got to have a special day with you on Saturday and take you to get your birthday present.

I love you Lexi!

Happy Birthday!
Love,
Aunt Nicky

No comments: