Monday, January 21, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!

I knew there was going to be snow, but not this much!!! I woke up to a LOT of snow. Me and my roommates were just amazed at how much came down in just a short amount of time. It started just this morning and it really stuck to the ground and the weatherman said a lot of snow is going to come. The duplex girls wanted to know how much snow was outside, so we searched our house to find something to measure it with.. the only thing we had was a knife and a 6 inch ruler. So I got my boots on with my capri sweats and trekked out the front porch to measure the snow! The snow started filling into the boots.. stuck the long knife into the snow and ran into the house and measured the snow... 11 inches and that was at about noon!! It still snowed on and off all day, but I'm not going to go back outside.. I almost fell going out there the first time.

I had the flu all last week, it was not fun! I am so glad it finally went away. I lived off of crackers and sprite. I missed work 1 day and I slept that whole day with a fever, I have a rash to prove it! :)

Saturday night, me and my roommate Julianna went to the movies and saw 27 dresses with Katherine Heigl. It is so cute! I would recommend it to any female, sorry, it is a complete chick flick!

Other then that, my week was just as normal.. Work, work and work. My house is looking for couches so if you know of any that is cheap and still in good condition, PLEASE let me know. We have absolutely no furniture but the computer chair I am sitting on at this moment! :) Glad to have the Labrums home from the trip back east.. You guys made it just in time so you're not snowed in! :)

Write again in a few days,
Aunt Nicky

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

Please send some snow our way. We only got a few flakes. I think this weekend will be different, though. If it is going to be cold and ugly I would rather have snow than cold.