Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I broke down!!!

Well, I broke down and got a blogspot blog since everyone in the family has one. It might be easier to post comments and mom said "if I can figure it out, YOU can figure it out!"

It is actually a lot easier then wordpress! So I will just post everything on here rather then wordpress. Let's just hope this one doesn't get broke into like my wordpress one.

I think there is some kind of "bug" going around because I have not been feeling all that great and people at my work are getting it. I had it Friday and Saturday I just had a MASSIVE migraine and then last night the "bug" came back and the bathroom was my closest friend again. I saw on Chantel's blog that she didn't feel very good last week and I know mom didn't feel good also..

Yesterday, I had lunch with Tammy and the boys. They came up for Kayden's kidney clinic. It was fun for the short time we had together. We picked up a quick lunch then ate it at my work, people at my work thought the boys were so cute (which I have to agree). My boss ate lunch with us, she is not used to little kids. She didn't know how to handle Kayden just licking the nacho cheese off the doritos and then Koy eating the chips. I just laughed and told her to get used it! It's kids!

Well I'll make sure to post on my wordpress to come here from now on.. I'll be better at posting, I promise!

Write later,
Aunt Nicky

2 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

I want to be the first to comment on your blog! I love your new picture! Don't worry, the sickness goes away in a few days. Love ya lots! Mom

Chantel said...

I love the new blog :) Sorry that you have not been feeling well, get better soon!