Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

All last week I had the barfs and a fever so I think I had the flu. This week, I was still really nauseated but Tuesday night my ears and my throat started hurting. By Wednesday, the pain was awful and I called the Family Practice clinic that is just down the road from my house and they could get me in right after work. Sure enough, I have an ear infection in my right ear. My throat looks fine. So I got some antibiotics and a little tiny pill for a cough (tessalon?) and went home hoping that I would be getting better. Friday, everyone at work said that I didn't look good. My ear was hurting so bad. I just did my job and as soon as my 8 hours were up, I gladly went home! The dr said that if I wasn't feeling better by Saturday to call and make an appointment so they could look at my ear. Well, Saturday morning I woke up and my ear was throbbing. I don't get ear infections, so I was crying! I called the dr's office and Saturday's appointments were all filled! I just slept the rest of the day on Saturday taking my meds and tylenol to take the pain away. Today, I've been sleeping. And once again, the fever came back! I am so tired of whatever this BUG is that is going around. My body is covered in a rash from this stupid fever. I am allergic to the Haemopholis virus (i don't know how to spell that STUPID word) all that I know is that it has caused me to have a rash all over my body whenever I get a fever since I was a baby.

I want this BUG to go AWAY! I am literally sick and tired of being sick and tired! :) And yes, I am looking for sympathy! :) lol, so everyone please give it to me!

Write later!
Aunt Nicky

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

OK. I am sorry you are sick. I know what you mean about being tired of it. I can emphasize with you. You have all my sympathy. Now "pull up your big girls panties and live with it!". (Just thought that was funny from Joy Lynn.)