Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday.... Nuggle Muffin


Ever since Koy was little, he would always lay down by me and take a nap. We would cuddle up together. That's how he got his nickname from me as my little "NUGGLE MUFFIN" If you ask him, he will tell you that he is Nicky's Nuggle muffin. well, it is his birthday tomorrow. I am leaving early to go to mom and dads for Ted Thomas' funeral so I thought I would write this tonight (Koy won't know the difference). I took Kayden and Koy to get their birthday presents yesterday. They loved it!

I have loved having Koy closer to me. He is always asking me "Nicky can i come to you house?" Because I let him run free in the house. I can't believe he turns 3! 3 years ago, Tammy was in labor for like a month and the dr kept sending her home saying take it easy, it's not time. Finally after her dr appointment, he admitted her to the hospital and not long after that she had Koy. It was a fast delivery and Koy came out black and blue! Kayden was so scared of him! Now they are best of friends. Koy is always giving us entertainment with the things that come out of his mouth! He asked me yesterday where I work, if I worked at Walmart or Old McDonalds.

I love you Koy Boy! You will always be my Nuggle Muffin! I'm glad you like your Batman Army Bear! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

Kayden didn't want that little dark faced boy. And he was scared of his mom's IV. I'm sure it brought back too many memories for him. As for Koy, what a card! He is certainly a boy, through and through. Love that kid!