Sunday, July 13, 2008

7 years!!!

Happy Anniversary Barrett and Chantel! It has a LONG 7 years, you guys have gone through so much (medical school, moves, KIDS, moves) and now look at you. I am so glad that you are in the family Chantel. You make my brother so happy and you are a great mother to my niece and nephew. I don't think it has EVER been that hot here in Utah SINCE your wedding day! That day was so beautiful, but so hot! I hope you guys enjoy your day together and I just wanted to say... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I know it probably doesn't mean much, but you know me... :) I would call, but I'm still not used to the time change... I'll try and call a little later, I just woke up.


I know this isn't a picture of the wedding day, but I just love the picture! :) How can you NOT love the picture of those cute kids! :) Well, for being married on Friday the 13th at High noon, you guys surpassed the 7 year itch! :) Here's to another 7 and another 7 and another 7.... Love you guys!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

You are too cute!! Thanks for the post:)