Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who's having a birthday?!?!

DA DA DA.... BARRETT!!!!




Doesn't he just look FABULOUS!!! :)

Happy Birthday Barrett! This is the only picture I have of you (wonderful picture, I know) and I still had to crop it. You better take advantage of this birthday, because come next year I am going to give you a hard time. I gave Tammy a hard time for turning old this year.. Next year it's your turn... MUHAHAHA! :) And remember, no matter how old you are, I will ALWAYS be your little sister! :)

You are such a great example to me. You are a great father, brother, husband, son, friend.. and not sure about dr.. You have a wonderful family. I miss you guys so much! I hope they spoil you on your birthday, you deserve it. I have a lot of fun memories with you and I am so glad that you are my brother! I couldn't ask for a better brother. (Even though you did eat my chapstick and my barbies, LOL)

Happy Birthday Barrett and Aunt LuAnn (can't forget Aunt LuAnn) I love you Barrett!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Come and check out Lex's blog at www.lexisviewontheworld.blogspot.com