Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to the many Fathers out there. There are many Fathers out there in my life.

My own father! I love you so much! You have taught me so much! I want to marry man just like you. You honor mom and help her out so much. You taught me the meaning of work. You and mom did everything you could to give us what we needed growing up, that meaning having extra jobs. I can't put into words what you mean to me and how much I love you. You have helped me out so many times, I am proud to say that I am spoiled brat and I am a daddy's girl! :)

My brother Barrett: You are such a great example in more ways then 1. You made a goal when you were younger that you wanted to be a doctor and you stuck to it and look at where you are. You are an amazing person. You have a cute family and those kids really look up to their dad. I look at what kind of husband you are, and you remind me so much of dad. Chantel is one lucky girl! :) I love you Barrett!

My brother in law Josh: You are a good example to me to keep working and you can do it! I hope you guys move up here fast! :) I know Tammy is happy that you are home and those kids really do adore you. You are the father of 3 adorable kids. Don't ever forget that!

My brother in law Dallas: You and Nancy have gone through SOO much, I dont know how you do it. It was good to see you a few weeks ago. You make Nancy so happy and I am so happy to see that. You stayed by Nancy's side through everything with Ty and you were so strong (I know that you HATE hospitals). I know Ty loves you so much. You are a lucky man to be brought that special bundle to you and Nancy!

My grandfathers are strong men. I just have very few memories of my grandpa Labrum, but the memories I do have he was such a good example. He raised my father to be the man that he is today. The men on the Labrum side are all spiritually strong and I know they got that from Grandpa Labrum. I am proud to say that I am a decent of Ivan Boyce Labrum. He is such a great man!

Grandpa Rue has always been in my life. He is the grandpa that has just been down the road. I hope you get feeling better Grandpa! I love you!

All my uncles and cousins that I have.... You are all great! You are good examples to me and I cannot tell you enough how glad I am that I have you in my life.

Any other men that read this, I hope you have a good fathers day!

1 comment:

nancy said...

Thanks Nicky. Dallas is a wonderful husband. We can't forget you in this. I am sure the hubby for you is waiting and wondering where you are. We love you and hope you also had a great day!