Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gratitude

The past week has been a lot easier going to work. I can't remember the last time it was this easy going to work. When I was with Mike, he always tried to convince me to take time off. I didn't like to take time off, but I also wanted to spend time with him. It made me feel like our roles were turned and I should be more of the one staying at home and he needed to be the one off working. But I knew that was never going to change. I LOVE my job, I'm glad I have stuck with it and it is the one thing that keeps my mind busy right now.

I have learned a lot the past few weeks while staying at Nancy's. Tyler really cheers me up. How can he not when you wake up to a sweet, innocent little boy saying to you "Oh, hello Nicky Poo Poo. I'm so glad to see you" Whether he is really glad to see you or not, nobody will ever know. He walks me to the door every morning and he will push me out the door and say "i'll see you after work and after my school. I love you!"

Last night in his bed time prayers, he said to "please bless nicky poo, mom-e, dad-e, tyler the professor, and baby grayson that we can talk to dr walker about going to the beach with mickey mouse" He wants me to go on his make-a-wish trip with him. That makes me feel so loved by him. Also by Nancy and Dallas that they are going to do what they can to make that happen.

I cannot even tell my family thank you enough for everything you do for me. A special thank you to my parents. Mom and Dad,you are the best parents ever! You are so supportive ad understanding. I'm trying to understand and get back on the path, it takes time and effort and prayer.. I'm trying. I'm reading a lot, praying a lot..

Nancy and Dallas--I can say thank you til I'm blue in my face. You guys have given me a home when I didn't have one. You are helping me mentally, physically and spiritually. thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you guys so much

Tammy and Josh--Thanks for being there, even just to listen. Sometimes that's all I need. I really appreciate and I know I haven't told you guys enough. I love you

Barrett and Chantel--Thanks for helping me store some of my belongings up there. it lifted a lot of stress off of me and helped me know that I will still be able to have stuff after these next few months. Having you guys back is really good!

I know that My family is probably thinking... another depression with Nicky.. I'm so sorry. I'm trying to pull out of it. I love you guys so much for helping me with this.

I also want to thank my friends. They know who they are (even though I know they don't read this blog) but i have told them all specifically thank you for everything that they do. They are so amazing in my eyes..

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your welcome. The boys start soccer next week if you want to stop by and watch them. It is by Walmart. If you want to go let me know and I will tell you where exactly. You will make it through and you know what you need to do.