Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Back

I didn't realize it has been this long since I posted.

Well, the holidays are here again. I love this time of year! I got my tree up before Thanksgiving. I got a new tree this year, after 10 years of the other tree (that I had of it) it was time to get rid of it. Mom had it before in her classroom, so it's done its duty. I also got new ornaments. I kept looking at the tree after I had it up for a while, it just looked like something was missing. I realized that it needed icicles. I dug thru my cedar chest and found the pack of icicles that mom got for me a few years ago that are exactly the kind we had growing up. I just put a few around the tree. It made my tree so perfect.

I have really enjoyed doing a lot of christmas crafts this year. I did 3 just this past week.



I tried the scrapbook paper on the "L", and it was so easy and turned out really good!


This one is my favorite!

Last year it seemed like I didn't really get to enjoy Christmas at my new apartment because I was moving in the month of December. This year, I have taken full advantage of it.

I hope I will be better at posting. I just want to tell my family Happy Holidays! Thank you for everything you have done for me this past year. I love you all!

3 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

Yeah, get better at posting! Nice crafts.

Anonymous said...

We love you too!

nancy said...

Aww.. we love you Nicky!! I think your snow turned out amazing. Good job craftaholic