Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Max



Happy Birthday Max! It was SO good to see you Christmas Morning. I wish we were able to spend MORE time with you for your 5th birthday. You have grown up so much. You and Morgan are such good friends. I love how you would run around on Christmas morning and look at me with your hands as an "X" and say "NO MORE KISSIES!" and get closer and closer to me, and would LAUGH so hard when I would grab to give you kissies. I am glad to know I am your Aunt Nicky with the Kissy Lips. I loved spending a few days with you this past summer at Grandma and Grandpa's with you and Morgan and we got to go fishing. It was so much fun. I wish that I could have had a sleep over at my house like I have all the other kids, but it just didn't fit in with the schedule. We will have to get it to work this next time you guys come out to visit. I love you! I hope you had a fun time for your birthday. You are 5!

2 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

Isn't he just a cutie-patootie? Love that kid.

Brownie said...

Cute pictures. Very pretty blog.

I just popped in to say "hi" - I'm just cruising blogs and I don't like lurking without saying "howdy".