Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just more birthdays.....

That's right... Growing up, the first week of school always meant more family birthdays. We always had a family birthday party for Nancy, Todd, Grandma Olsen and we never forgot to remember Grandma Nell. This year, the Olsen family is having their family reunion this weekend but I am not able to go down. I am going on a much needed vacation down to Nancy's. Not sure if helping them move is what you call a vacation :) but getting away from the stress up here is going to be a vacation for me! :) I did call Nancy this morning and tell her Happy Birthday and to enjoy her last year in her 20's, man she is getting OLD! But I told her to always remember, Tammy and Barrett are always a year older and that makes mom and dad ANCIENT! :)


First, Happy Birthday to my older sister Nancy. You have been there for me a lot lately and I know you have nothing better to do then to talk to me on the phone! :) I can't wait to come down and see you guys in a few days. I know this a bad picture of you, but I just love how you are with Ty. He's my little Bubba!

I hope that Todd had a great birthday too. I was thinking of him on his birthday and how him and Grandma Nell always share a birthday. And whenever I think about Grandma Olsen, a few memories always come to mind. Either her sitting in her little rocking chair looking out the window waiting for someone to come say hi or her in her little hat. And now, Aunt Barbara looks just like her when she wears her hat.


Happy Birthday Todd! Now don't everyone be jealous of how cute we are! This is me, Chelsie and Todd.. (who knows how old we are, but boy.. we are CUTE!)

This is my dear sweet Grandma Olsen. Happy Birthday to her on the 28th!

And last but not forgotten, my beautiful Grandma Nell! Happy birthday to her on the 25th.

1 comment:

nancy said...

See even in Death I still don't get my own post..... JUST KIDDING... Thanks for the birthday wish