Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Changes

All I can say is I love my new job!!! It is different, but it is a good different. It has been a big change to actually get my full 40 hours in a week. I am so glad that this opportunity was given to me, I don't think I would have ever done it if it wasn't presented to me.


I found this quote and I wanted to share it..

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.
-- Amy Li

I know the past few weeks has been hard for the family and I hope that my sister knows that I will always be there for her. I know I have probably said some things that has got her upset at me and I am sorry about that. I know you are making the choices that are going to be best for you. I don't know everything that is going on (I actually don't know much at all) and you know, I am ok with that. I just hope that you know that I will be here for you whenever you need me. I am just a phone call away and I don't care if it's 1 am or 6 pm. I will always be there for you. That's why we're family :)

Other then the changes at work, that's been the most changes for me. It's nice having a new perspective of things at my work. I just love working for Myriad though. It is such a good company to work for (even if they do have us do mandatory overtime lol). Overall, you know you are doing a good deed! :) Now that I'm out of training, it's REALLY nice not to have to be at work at 7:30 in the morning and I'm back to my "normal" shift.

4 comments:

Monsen3 said...

I am glad that your job is going good.

Unknown said...

I wondered if you were going to blog again :) I am glad the job is going well for you.

Adri and Cory said...

I am glad you like your new job! That is awsome when things just work out! I love the quote...it is so true isn't it?

Leslie said...

That's great your job is going well--what a blessing during this crazy economy!