Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rollercoaster of Life

What a week of emotion! I am not going to get into details about it because everyone that needs to know already knows. But I have learned a lot! I have learned that I am not going to be a doormat to step on anymore and that is EXACTLY how I feel at the moment and I know that is not how it was meant to make me feel. I was put under a lot of stress and it caused me to have my bad migraines again and it took MANY days to get rid of it. I know that all the crying didn't help any! :) I just don't need anymore stressers in my life!

I am SOO glad that my lil buddy Maxwell is doing better! He was taken into surgery yesterday. That little stinker decided that money goes into his belly and he swallowed a quarter. The quarter got stuck in his throat and stopped his breathing. My brave sister-in-law ended up having to call the ambulance to come and he had to go to surgery to remove the quarter. This will be a trip to Connecticut that they will never forget! :) Dr. Barrett was still in Missouri because he was working, so his daddy was not able to be there. But there were a lot of prayers being said for Maxwell by his family! We love you Maxwell and we are so glad you are doing better and we are so glad that you have a fast acting Mommy that knew what to do! You surely are a daddy's boy! :)

Well, I better get back to work!

7 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Oh my goodness...how scary for his poor mommy. I'm glad everything is okay. Arent kids ......"creative"??? Also...I'm sorry you had a hard week. Too bad we have to learn lessons the hard way right? But you'll be stronger for it right?

Chantel said...

Thanks for thinking of us :) He really is his daddy's boy. I hope this stops a few things from going into the mouth!!!

Monsen3 said...

Glad that everything went well

Leslie said...

scary about Maxwell! Glad everything is o.k. with him!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Oh my heck! That quarter story is SCARY!!! I'm glad he's ok!
And I hope you are feeling better? I'm not sure what happened, but sounds pretty intense!

Brandy Anderson said...

Sorry to hear to life has been hard lately for you. Hope everything is better.

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Hey I'm sorry you had a hard week. I hope next is much better.