Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Changes

Wow, I can't believe it has been 2 months since I posted last. A lot has happened since I posted last. I had my birthday, I'm now 29 (next year I'll be the big 3-0) We had a family get-together (and we all loved it!) Thanksgiving, and... I MOVED BACK TO SALT LAKE!

I live in a house with Tammy and her family. We found a nice house in Salt Lake where I have the downstairs and the family has the upstairs. We share the laundry room and the kitchen. I have my own little living room, bedroom and bathroom. It's really close to the freeway so I can just jump on and make it to work within 15 minutes. It was so nice to get my stuff back, it was kind of like Christmas opening up my stuff again!

I am so thankful for Nancy and Dallas. They opened their home to me and let me move in with them. It was a hard move for me because I LOVED waking up and seeing Tyler every morning and night. There is just something special about that boy that I just love and I miss him so much! I'm also going to miss seeing Grayson grow up. I had so much fun seeing him grow the few months I was there.

Today we had the Labrum family Christmas Party. This is a tradition with my dads family that has always gone on the 2nd Saturday of December. This year, it just seemed different. Growing up, there was always TONS of snow! All of the cousins would meet and we would have our snowsuits on and we would go and play in the snow before the party started. This year... the little kids were outside playing without coats on! It is always fun to get together with the Labrum family. There is always so much love and the family always knows what is going on and they care so much!

The month of December is such an eventful one this year for the family. Barrett and Chantel got the adoption finalized with Isaac! AND, on the 27th Isaac will be sealed to them in the Logan LDS temple. I am SO excited for Barrett and Chantel!

That is just a quick update of what has been going on the past few months.

1 comment:

Ayala Westgrove Heights said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.

- Lanie